Activities & Distinctions:
• Naperville Jaycees (Junior Chamber of Commerce) — Executive Committee (2010) THE LAST FLING fundraising event, Board of Directors (2001 to 2004), Chair of New Members Committee, and involved with numerous events (Rookie of the Year in 1998-99), created new hit event for Summer Festival (2006-2009) - Sing It At The Fling!
• Rotary Club of Naperville Sunrise — Board of Directors (2006-2008), Chair of Fall Fundraiser - Mystery Night Event (which included creation of vision for new fundraiser, complete production of event: vendor coordination, team development, graphic design of all materials and website, sponsorship and ticket sales.) Also assisted with the design of communication materials for various events, generated sponsorship, served on meetings committee, and actively participated in all annual events and fundraising efforts.
• Choir/Musical Theatre — Numerous performances to audiences large and small, including weddings and parties, as well as National Anthem Soloist for the Chicago Fire, Chicago Blaze and Naper Jaycees Last Fling Main Stage for Healing Fields Annc.
• Mystery Dinner Theatre — Have written and produced more than 33 corporate, charity and private events, including a benefit involving the Mayor of Naperville for Breast Cancer Research and a couple $20,000 one-night fundraisers.
Please visit www.NettieTheNewsGirl.com for more information.
• Youth Fellowship Adult Leader — Weekly interaction with junior and senior high school students as a mentor.
• Work Camp and Youth Fellowship Trips — Have participated in numerous trips involving community service and youth relationship development through S.O.S., Habitat for Humanity, and Mary’s Place, MN.